Online Application Form
In order to apply you will need to complete the online application form here.
The application system is provided by an external systems provider, YouNoodle, and you will be taken to their website to complete the application.
You will be able to start your application and save it along the way so it does not have to be completed at one time. Each member of the team will need to complete their own "Personal Details" section.
The form requires basic information on the company and team members. In addition, you will be asked to include links to:
- LinkedIn profiles for each member of the team
- A pitch deck descibring the company and its plans
- A video describing you and your company - all team members must feature in the video
Please consult the FAQs page for more information on each of these requirements.
The next deadline for applications is 30 November 2016. All applications must be complete and submitted online before that time. Late applications are unlikely to be considered.
You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been received.
What happens next?
Once we've received your application, the following will happen:
- Your application will be shortlisted by Sirius where we will look for eligibility and non-appropriate activities
- Suitable applications will then be forwarded to the judging panel who will perform due diligence - they may request additional documentation and/or an online interview
- Applicants will then be informed of the outcome. Successful applicants will be given an offer including visa and location details
- Teams confirm participation, sign agreements and plan arrival date. The first cohort is due to start in April 2017
We expect to be able to communicate decisions in December, subject to all due diligence being confirmed.